The awards were given for the company’s Flight Control HD app on iPad, developed from the enormously popular iPhone app of the same name, and its Real Racing app for the iPhone.
The awards mark Firemint as the first company in the 14-year history of the awards to boast two winning apps in the same year.
The awards were presented to Firemint in a ceremony at Apple’s World Wide Developer Conference in San Francisco on June 8.
The apps were awarded according to merit in the areas of best technology adoption, design and user experience, and innovation and performance. The ceremony awarded 5 apps for iPhone and 5 for iPad. #
- Business Awards launched
- Mobile 30: the importance of being mobile
- The Mobile 30
- The Mobile 30: business, productivity & mobile marketing
- The Mobile 30: directory & social
- The Mobile 30: mobilising field workers
- The Mobile 30: news, information & utilities
- The Mobile 30: reader comments
- ‘The New Time Management’ webinar
- 5 common mistakes with search engine advertising
- AusIndustry Small Business Programs
- Smaller retailers get bigger