Nominations for the Connect2Mums 2010 AusMumpreneur awards are now open.
The awards were started in 2009 to acknowledge the growing entrepreneurial spirit of mums in Australia and New Zealand. The winners will be announced at a gala event at Rydges South Bank, Brisbane, on 31 July, during the 2010 Connect2Mums Conference.
Awards categories include:
- AusMumpreneur of the Year
- Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year
- Product Innovation Award
- Best Boutique/Store
- Handmade Mumpreneur of the Year
- Best Blog Award
- Best Eco Friendly Business Award
- Best Service Business
- Dadpreneur of the Year
The 2009 AusMumpreneur of the year award went to Cath Oehlman for her site squigglemum.com.
Nominations must be received by 5 pm on 30 June. For more information about the 2010 AusMumpreneur Awards of the Connect2Mums Conference visit the Connect2Mums site.
- 10 real life tips from top entrepreneurs
- 2010 AMBER awards announced
- Business Awards launched
- Kick Start: Show me the mummy
- Show me the mummy: social currency in social media
- The entrepreneurial tipping point
- The mummy wars
- Top 10 lessons of successful female entrepreneurs